From Landscaping to Mulch
The property at Swartz Mulch was bought by Stan Swartz in the mid 1940’s as a working agricultural farm. In the 1960’s it was converted to an egg farm. Stan and Joe Swartz started out with their small landscaping crew in 1983, in 1985 they decided to branch out and started Swartz Mulch. Thirty- two years later, Glenda Swartz still owns and operates the business. In the last few years the business has more than doubled in size with many new additions and services available.